Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thrifty Monday~

Today I'm joining Rhoda's Thrifty Monday Linky Party.

I wanted to share another of the little treasures I got from my Mom's house while we were out visiting. Check out this great little cheese dome.


Of course, I didn't really care for the base in it's "before" condition (can you say 1970's vintage - and not in a good way?), so I decided to give it a nice little coat of paint.

And here she is in all her freshly-painted glory. Pretty cute, huh? Of course, I didn't seal the paint, so I won't be using her for food, but the starfish look pretty cute.


Or here she is sporting another thrifty free find from my mom's...some vintage tin measuring spoons. I think she'd look pretty cute in my kitchen with these babies. Just sayin'


Hop on over to Rhoda's and check out the other great thrifty finds...
and have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment