Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Girl's Dream Bedroom - The Last Touches



Accent pillows.

Made with fabric remnants from the rag quilt and footstool projects.

Quick & Easy: Cut + sew + stuff + fluff = done!




A photo of Roscoe and Isabella fills the frame found on sale at Anthropologie.


Cute, cute, cute!


Also, I had intended to bring in a ivory area rug (to brighten the dark carpet) and install roller shades in the windows, attaching trim found at JoAnn fabrics along the edge. But each design project hits a point where a line has to be drawn in the...carpet? I'll add these items as the right selections are found on sale, and most certainly there will be a post about it!

Until then, Isabella and I are both delighted with the result. Look for photos of the completed room in the next day or so. In the meantime, Nesting Place is hosting a Price My Space party tomorrow, so look for my Price My Space "Living Room" post tomorrow! Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment