Saturday, August 29, 2009

Purple Passion

Hello. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

This is my card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge #21.

I hope that you will hop over to MDUC and check out the wonderful cards from the other DT members and also join in the challenge. There is a prize, a $20.00 voucher from our sponsor for this challenge, The Scrappin' Kats. Now back to the card,

The challenge this fortnight is….. A Recipe - 1 flower, 2 ribbons, 3 brads and 4 papers/pattern papers.

I think the hard part was finding the 4 DP's that would go well together. But knowing that I was going to make this a monochromatic card made it easier. I chose the colour purple because this card was also created for Passion for Promarkers. Week 14 Challenge - A Passion for Purple! The colour combo this week is at least two purples (you can choose from lilac, lavender, amethyst and aubergine).

For the layout, I found Beatrix's wonderful sketch to use for this card, at Everybody-Art-Challenge for their week #54 challenge.
This is how the inside of the card looks.

Nothing more to write about.....I've been sitting here for the past 10 minutes and I've drawn a blank. I guess this has to be it. Ciao and have a wonderful weekend.

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Butterfly, MSE clear stamp set Thinking of You, Inkadinkado Cheerful Wishes.DP's: Hot Off the Press Joy's Vintage Paper Collection and Jacie's Vintage Paper Collection.Tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Marvy Uchida daisy punches, scallop circle punch, Colluzle oval and circle templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment