Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Entrepreneurial Spirit~

More than anything I am very impressed with myself that I spelled "entrepreneurial" correctly without having to look it up. (I did use spell check afterward just to be sure, however.) But beyond that, I just wanted to let you all know that I have a few more spaces available for sponsorships here at the Shabby Nest. If you think your business might be a good fit for the Shabby Nest, please email me for details!



And for your viewing pleasure, here's another little treasure that came home with me from my Mom's house. It is currently making its home in the subtly transportation-themed room of my three boys.



I'm guest posting today over at Pretty Organized Palace about my love of all things Etsy! I'd love it if y'all would pop over for a visit!


Have a great Thursday~

No comments:

Post a Comment