Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bloggy Friends~

Another highlight of my vacation was getting to meet me sweet bloggy friend Kasey!!


Photo by the Hubby

From the minute we pulled up to her house, it's like we were old friends, hugging and chatting away! And let me tell you all, she is just as charming in person as she is on her blog. And her house....Oh, her house! That girl has sttyyyyyllllle! She warned me that her house was in "less than pristine" condition because it's summer and the kids were home...hmm...I think I know a thing or two about that. Four kids....home all day...my house isn't exactly pristine. I can overlook a little kid clutter. But, pristine or not, (and it really wasn't bad, Kasey, seriously) her house was gorgeous!

She is a gracious hostess...and so funny! She even fed us. And my poor kiddos who were so sick of driving that they couldn't see straight, got to spend a great couple of hours playing with her cute kiddos...they were all fast friends!



A few weeks back, I won a drawing on her blog, and since she knew we'd be stopping by, she saved my goodies for me. What a treat! Fun stuff from her shop!

Here's just a peek of some of the fun things I got from her! THANKS KASEY!

If you've never been by Kasey's blog, pay her a visit. You can thank me later!


xoxo

Wendy @ The Shabby Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment