Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby it's cold outside

Happy Thursday everyone.

This posting is sort of a two-parter. There's a second 'to be continued' part to this posting, but more of that later .



This is Tanja's sketch for the Friday Sketcher Week 64 challenge that I used to make this card.

Adding a few more challenges for this card:

Winter Wonderland theme for this week is Twinkle Sparkle.

And at the Dutch Dare Card Challenges, their challenge # 58 is Christmas in August.


The Magnolia image is Tilda with Hood. Isn't she just adorable?
The Christmas DP's I used here are from Basic Grey Wassail line, Snowdust and Laurel Leaves.

On the white fur edging Tilda's hood and cape, I've added some glitter.


And before going outside, Tilda did a switcheroo with her winter outfit--LOL.

The paper with the snow-covered fir/pine trees is the 2nd part to this posting. I created those trees myself. The 2nd part I mentioned is a tutorial, if you want to try your hand at making your own winter background (or you can even you it as the main feature of your card). The tut is in a separate posting below this one. You can scroll down or click here--snow-covered fir/pine tree tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by . If you have a moment, I'd love it if you can leave me a comment. Much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment