Saturday, August 15, 2009

JOY

Happy Saturday!

Can you tell that I love Christmas? Anyway, the challenges are just begging for Christmas/winter cards and I love making them. So, here's another one.

This is my Christmas card for Just Christmas and Birthday Cards challenge blog. Using Kirstin sketch to the right here, I've flipped the sketch 90 degrees to it's side. I did not use a centre box for this card, because if I were to put a box big enough to put Tilda in, it would have covered too much space, I thought. (This is one of the bigger Tilda images I found.)


This is also my entry for Lili of the Valley ChallengeBlog. The theme for their Challenge 34 - SO CHARMING. "...we would like to see charms or a charm somewhere on your creation."


The Magnolia image I used here is the so adorable Tilda with Candle. The tinsel in her hair I've covered it up with some blings/rhinestones.

The DP is from Basic Grey Wassail collection, Laurel Leaves.


I used a lot stamps for this card beside the Tilda one. They're listed below.

And that's all for today. Enjoy your weekend.

Delta Rubber Stampede Etched Holly 3442E, for the JOY--Anna Griffin monogram alphabet stamp set, for the tag--Magenta Christmas 95058.3, for inside the card--Hampton Art Sentiment andle JD4879.
Embelishments: Angel charm from Blue Moon, Kaiser Craft pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment