Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a note ...

Happy Monday!

I wan't sure I could get a card done today. It's a statutory holiday here today and I thought I had extra time to spend to make cards, but instead I ended up with extra chores to do--isn't that always the case? LOL. Anyway, I did manage to finish this.



I did this card for the Passion for Promarker challenge. The challenge - the colour combo of Pastel Pink & Cool Aqua was chosen by Maria and she has also given a sketch to use.
This card is also for Roses on Paper Challenge. Their theme: use hearts in your creation.


Enjoy the rest of your day!

Stamp: Magnolia Tilda with letter.
DP's: My Mind's Eye Irresistible Love in Bloom, KI Memories Choices Collection Organized Tailgate, Sentiments inside card from Hampton Art G Studio Kolette Hall Design.
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch, Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch, Colluzle circle template, Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment