Thursday, April 21, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday. Can you feel it?? Are you excited for the frugal goodness??

First up on my frugal round-up this week...

Life at Fire Lake Camp. Check out this FABULOUS hanging bed. One of these days I'm going to have a hanging bed. Love. it.




I am so impressed by this kitchen at The Vintage Farmhouse. Talk about frugal decorating and blooming where you are planted. I'll say it again, SO IMPRESSED.




I've seen a lot of benches made from cribs in my time...but I love this one from a Diamond in the Stuff...wouldn't know it was a crib, if you weren't told.




Finally, these sweet easter pillows from Midwestern Sewing Girl make me happy. Just like she said, cute but not too cute.



Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!



No comments:

Post a Comment