Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

Since I'm soaking up the sun in Southern Cali, I'm going to save my Frugal Round-up and do a big double-sized round up next week.

But I just HAD to share this pretty white guest room with you from Hello Lovely Inc. Very simple, tres chic!

(I LOVE her blog header too...must be the dancer in me.)

And how is it that I never get such great deals on furniture? (free Louis chair? sigh.)

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment