Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's That Time Of Year...Time To Start Dreaming About A Move!

Is anyone else afflicted with this disease? Don't get me wrong, I love our home and know we are fortunate to enjoy living here. But...I'm a girl who loves to move every so often, embracing a new challenge and a new adventure! And if we were to move and I could choose the location of this new home, it would definitely be in the city! While I grew up in one of the more remote places one can in this country, once I left home I fled to the cities of NYC, Chicago and San Francisco. There is truly nothing better (in my opinion) than being able to live your life for days without getting into the car, with shops, businesses and restaurants just around the corner.

DPC Pacific Heights Residence traditional


Of course, city living can be a complete and total budget buster, starting not only with the cost of the home, but education costs, higher taxes and insurance...the list could go on and on. So, for now, I'm simply enjoying a little dream house hunting. To see more of the remarkable city homes that have caught my eye, read this week's Ideabook on Houzz.

Have the best weekend! Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment