Thursday, April 14, 2011

The day my cat removed the carpet (photo studio update)



Hey! I'm Teddy and I'm going to be takin' over the blog post this round. 

My human is upstairs chanting something about boring weather patterns ruining her ability to be excited about this room and is inhaling a big tub of peanut butter, so let's just not go there ok?


I think her deal was of what she may find under this carpet. So, let's just tear it up and see! I am brave. Some aren't, eh? (no jab there, human...)

Pull... grunt.... GASP!


WHERE  IS SHE?!? THIS SHE MUST SEE!!! HUMAN!!! LOOK!

It's too bad she can't hear me think... what EVER. I'll just do it myself.


Ohhhh ho ho.... she's gonna LOVE this! Crazy concrete patterns painted out in a nice neutral grey! Clean, nice, what luck!


Total bonus round... cat paw prints embedded in the concrete! I think I'm gonna cry...

Ok, let's rip up more carpet.



Rest time!

Hey... wow.. I really LOVE what I've done to this place!

That heat box thing looks wicked on that angle. Nice temper tantrum, me!


Ok, so that was hard. Ripping up a carpet in massive chunks requires big time muscle. So I cut long strips to lighten up the load instead. I'm resting for another minute or 3 because this really takes it outta ya!


Gotta have at least one art shot. It's her rule. Otherwise it's too 'BO-RING.' I got her number bad....


Let's just wrap up these scratching pads on steroids and zip'em up tight with some packing tape, and we're done!



I'm not for hire. Just so you know.

Cats, unlike humans, are NOT afraid to say it like it is.


Nearly done now! These crazy strips have to come out. Nails in concrete.. now that's a trip!

Youch! I think I kinked my neck. So not cool. She's gonna pay.


By doing the rest. And when she tackles these file cabinets, head for the hills!


Cuz EVERY. SINGLE. FILE. has to come out, and it is STUFFED to the BO-RING gills!

Sincerely yours for today, 
Teddy Bear 

( heading out of town. FAR FAR away. )

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's ME. I'm back. Human here.

That concrete floor?!? I'm in LOVE! I can't wait to throw some glazes (in a subtle way) on it to see what it can become. What a great surprise! Sure wish the rest of the floor downstairs was like this because I'd be putting that cat to work fulltime. :)

(Other photo studio updates can be found HERE.)

Who else wishes they had a concrete floor to play with?

No comments:

Post a Comment