Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My movie star table (mag feature!)

 
So, my dear sweet friend BJ from Sweet Nothings congratulated me today. 

And I went, 'Huh'?



Oh, I'm so proud of my little table! 

She's grown up so! *sniff*


I remember it's infant stage like it was yesterday. 

There was some table prom in the works, so this little girl needed a new dress.


Well, her artist got right to it and began to make one! DIY all the way.


 Many sandings later, her full potential started to emerge.

How can this be? Isn't she still a baby?!?


 I remember the day when she tried to get out of the house only wearing THIS. 

Now what kind of a table owner would I be if I had allowed that...


 Nope. We had to haul out the finest finery we could DIY up.


 And that's when she really started to shine in that special non glossy way of hers.

Such a little flirt!


 They just grow up so fast.

*sniff*

Well, looks like I need to get out the movie star glasses again.


My baby's in Romantic Homes, May 2011!



 I know. I KNOW!!!

I have a new Canadian anthem too. Wanna hear it?


"Ohhhh Canadaaaaa,"

Your distribution is way too sloowwwww...."

"I loooove you so much,

"But the snail mail must goooooo..."



Well, what a cool cool feeling. I hope you don't mind the teeny weeny bragfest here.

Just goes to show, you don't know where a pile of trash will lead, ya know?


And dear dear BJ that ran out to her corner store because she was so proud of me and now she's sending it tomorrow AM all the way to slowpoke Canada!

(we probably won't see it in our own newstands for another month or so)


 You remember BJ don't you? She was in the top 5 of the Copy Me Challenge with her wild and crazy chains and rusty metal, baby!

BJ, you're awesome. Thanks so much for sending me my baby's class pictures.  I can't wait. :)

You can check out BJ's sweet blog HERE.


Thank-you Justine and Romantic Homes! I couldn't be more honored!

Photobucket

I wonder who will be in what next? I just can't keep up with these kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment