Thursday, April 14, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Friday featuring a super-sized, double edition of my Frugal Round-up!

Since I was on vacay last week and didn't do a round-up...this week I'm featuring my faves from last week AND the week before!

What fun I had going through all the fabulous posts!! Here are a few of my favorites from two weeks ago...


First up, That's My Letter shared this pretty chair makeover...love the pleated detail on the seat!


Next, as the mother of a HUGE Harry Potter fan (actually 4 huge Harry Potter fans) I was amazed at this Harry Potter birthday party shared by Alison's Wonder Scraporium. Allison is one dedicated mother that's all I have to say. :-)


It was love at first sight when I saw this craft room by Clean & Scentsible.


Finally, Natalie at Johnny in a Dress shared her darling gallery wall. Love all the colors and the mismatched frames.

And here are a few of my favorites from last week...


Decor Chick shared her pretty spring mantel. Love. love. love.


I heart this shabby chic kitchen makeover from Shabby French Cottage.


The talented ladies at Lemon Tree Creations shared a tutorial on how to make these darling book page eggs...if you hurry, you can still make some before the Easter bunny comes to town.


Finally, I loved this living room makeover by I Like It! I Love It! (I look at that rug everytime I'm in Target...)

Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment