Thursday, April 28, 2011

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday! So, who's getting up early (or in my case staying up REALLY late) to watch the royal wedding?

Okay, that really has nothing to do with my Frugal Round-up, I'm just throwing the question out there cuz that's how I roll. ;-)

So without further wedding-related procrastination, here's my Frugal Round-up for this week.

Liz Marie shared her very clever coffee filter lampshade. Too cute for words.




Less That Perfect Life of Bliss shared her lovely French Buffet makeover. I especially liked her "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" style post. So fun.




School Daze shared a scavenged outdoor table that I just love. This is frugality in all its glory.




And finally, Evolution of Style shared her powder room makeover. Loving this stencilled wall.



Now it's your turn! You know "da rules!"

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to The Shabby Nest.
3. Please visit other participants and leave them some comment love!

I reserve the right to remove any post that is not in keeping with the spirit of Frugal Friday including, but not limited to, those posts that link to your link party, your shop or giveaway, and those posts not linking back to the Shabby Nest. Thanks for playing fair!!





No comments:

Post a Comment