Friday, April 15, 2011

More Dining Room Seating Arrives

Again, hoping for the best, I placed an online order for furniture. You'd think I would have learned from my previous experience. But...I did have a sizable gift card to use and was in need of a few chairs to complete the dining room seating. So, I opted to throw the dice.


Here is the online image.


And here is what arrived late yesterday afternoon.
LOVE the utilitarian hardware.


I also like how the cane seating introduces another texture.
Even better, my husband sat in one and said, "comfortable, why didn't you order more?"
Shoot...really?


The only issue (of course there's an issue!) is that the wood could be a tad bit smoother. 
Don't be surprised if one day I post about a little sanding and Briwax party.


Oh well, happily they also look great with the nearly complete bench.

On a less successful front, the nail head trim to complete that project finally arrived yesterday as well. 
Correction, a package arrived. But the wrong style was shipped. 
Decorating...it takes patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment