Saturday, January 22, 2011

This Week's Ideabook On Houzz: Bedding Trends

While sipping on my early morning cup of coffee last week, I came across an enjoyable post on Good Life Of Design. Inspired by an article Kathysue had read from the Wall Street Journal, she was compelled to write a post entitled: The Demise of the Duvet?


Bear Hill Interiors

Apparently duvets are too poufy, too heavy and hot, and will no longer be what is in vogue for bedding. A sleeker look is on the horizon. (And most certainly fewer pillows, for goodness sake!) Well, not having given bedding trends a whole lot of thought recently, I decided to take a closer look at what homeowners and designers have been up to when it comes to bedding choices. The bedrooms I found on Houzz tend to indicate that indeed a change in is the air. Take a look at the Ideabook here, and come back if you will and tell me...thumbs up or thumbs down?

No comments:

Post a Comment