Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Life in Numbers~

For your Wednesday reading enjoyment.

My life in numbers...

6 - the number of people watching a movie on our king size bed last night.
4 - the number of those people that should have been in bed instead of watching said movie.




5 - the number of projects waiting for me to finish them, so I can blog about them.
3 - the number of people in this house who have conflicting activities coming up on Saturday.
1 - the number of cars we have available (since John's accident totalled our other one) to get said people to their activities. Saturday is going to be interesting.
28 - the number of times I've stayed up past midnight in the past month.
28 - the number of times I've had a hard time prying my eyes open the next morning.
0 - the number of times I've been to Target this week. This may be a first in the history of mankind. (Ah, but never fear, the week is still young.)
5 - the number of months ago that the Hubby took family portraits for his sister's Christmas cards in (not near) the Olympic fountain at the Gateway in Salt Lake. (This photo is my favorite - my nephews and brother-in-law at the fountain's highest point!)



1 - the number of books I've managed to start reading this month.
1 - the number of books I'm still trying to finish this month.
1 - the number of toddlers giving this mom a run for her money in the potty training department.
0 - the number of pull-ups this mom plans to buy next week. (Here's hoping anyway.)
3 - the number of times I've lost and then gained back the same 10 pounds since August. It's back to Weight Watchers for me this week!
20 - the number of pounds I have to lose before Summer.
20 - the number of pounds I've been trying to lose since last Summer.
239482380 - the approximate number of photos I need to print out for scrapbooks.
4 - the number of years it's been since I've put a single photo in a scrapbook.
3824 - as of right now, the number of fabulous followers of this blog on my Google Friend box on my sidebar. I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for reading!
1 - the girl who loves to write this blog for you.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment