Friday, January 28, 2011

Anthropologie Ikat Mini Bowls Winner!


Thanks to each and every one of you who have subscribed to House of Fifty! I've been blown away by the number of subscriptions coming in!

And I'm happy to announce the winner of the set of Anthropologie Ikat Mini Bowls is...

Sally Baker!

Congratulations! Please send an email with your mailing address and these fabulous bowls will be sent right off to you! I know you will enjoy them.

Also, another great giveaway is still in progress: two $50 gift certificates to Lisa Leonard Designs, just in time for Valentine's Day. To enter visit this post and leave a comment mentioning which piece you would select if you won. The giveaway ends Sunday night at midnight, PST.


And what is going on tomorrow? I have another fun Ideabook at Houzz, and I'll be curious to hear your opinion on this week's topic!

Have a great weekend! Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment