Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fly~


For the past few years I have chosen one word to serve as my "word of the year". My sort of mantra or inspiration for that year. This year I was inspired by the quote I shared you with you in this post.

And that quote is...


"She went out a on a limb, had it break off behind her, and realized she could fly."
Kobi Yamada




2010 was a very trying year. It just kind of seemed to be a fight right from the start. And then after John's accident, it became that much more difficult.



But 2011 holds promise for me. I think it might be the year when things come together. When my dreams start coming to fruition! But that's not going to happen unless I work hard and put myself out on a limb.


It's not an easy thing to do...to chase your dreams....to climb out on that limb. And sometimes, just as it says in the quote, once you get the nerve to climb on the limb, you hear a snap, and the limb breaks. But this year, instead of falling with that broken limb, I'm going to strap on my wings and....





FLY!





Have a great day~


Frugal Friday goes live tonight at 10:00 EST

No comments:

Post a Comment