Monday, August 23, 2010

Smell the Flowers

Hello!

I have a few cards that I have made for In2stamps before I left for my vacation, but didn't have the time to post them before I left. This is one of them. This card features Emily Sniffing Flower from the April Releases Collection. This is more or less a general card. I haven't added any sentiment to it. I'll probably use it as a birthday card. Or...I can use this as a retirement card and add the sentiment 'Now you have time to smell the roses/flowers...Happy Retirement!'


I am entering a few challenges with this card:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Challenge 104 - In the garden
Stamping for the Weekend - Challenge 45 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Challenge 81 - Butterflies


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Stamps: In2stamps Emily Sniffing Flower (can be purchased from In2stamps on-line store here).
Designer Paper: from Provo Craft Super Slab 10 Spanish Forks paper pad.
Tools: EK Success border punch scallops with dots, Fiskars flower punch, Punch Bunch leaf punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
Embellishments: Making Memories brads, Vintage Attic Treasures pearls.




No comments:

Post a Comment