Monday, August 16, 2010

Linky Love~

Welcome to another edition of Linky Love. As I was pouring over last week's Frugal Friday links, I noticed a bit of a theme. And what theme is that, Wendy? You ask.

Well, I noticed that many of my amazingly creative readers were using unexpected materials in their projects this last week. So today, I wanted to share a few of these...

First up, Cottage Hill made a super-fabulous, custom headboard out of plywood. Yep, plywood. But it sure doesn't look like plywood. Check it out for yourself.





Next, Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss shared her thrift-store coffee table remake using sheet metal! I just love a metal table, so I'm putting this one on my list of honey-do's.



This next project is one of those you-have-to-see-it-to-believe-it projects from An Oregon Cottage. It's a floor treatment made with Kraft paper. Yep. Kraft paper. And she swears it wears well. I think it's unexpectedly fabulous.



In My Own Style shared her creative version of the ultra popular subway art craze...using shopping bags. This one should appeal to the fashionista in all of us!




And finally, Twice Lovely used a vintage flight poster to inspire this super darling dresser redo. An aviator bedroom set perfect for the little guy in your life. This was just too fabulous. You know how I love to decorate children's rooms! There's some serious dresser envy going on at The Shabby Nest right now.





If you missed last week's Frugal Friday, you better hurry over. The inspiration is flowing as usual!!

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment