Thursday, August 12, 2010

All Made Up & Pretty ~ The Chalkboard Dresser


Isabella and I shopped our house yesterday, finding items to "style" the chalkboard dresser for a beauty shot. We selected light pieces that would create a fresh look when paired with the dresser.


We also brought in the brightest collection of nail polish, perfect for an older girl.


Then I wrote on two of the drawers. It would have also been fun to write a quote here, but I couldn't think of one that didn't sound silly. Do you have a suggestion?

And for anyone who really knows what they are doing when styling a photo, kudos to you! It is not easy, is it? I could certainly use your tips. Next I need to style my kitchen island, for another beauty shot. I have my eye on a really pretty 3-tier cake stand to fill with beautifully decorated cupcakes, along with a platter of fruit and perhaps some linens. I think I should just plan a little party while I'm at it, so the effort doesn't go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment