Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Berry Christmas Tilda

Hello everyone!

Oh yes! Today's the 25th of the month! It's time to post another Christmas card for our Christmas All Year Long Group--this is for the August monthly blog hop. The Christmas group is part of Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group and to quote Julie who organizes it, "this group was created for Magnolia lovers who want to get a jump on the Christmas season by creating a Christmas card each month."

You can find a list of the participants and also the start of the blog hop at the Christmas Group's blog here.

If you're already following the blog hop and have arrive here from Monique's blog, then you are in the right place. And your next blog to visit, after mine, will be Robin's.


It seems like such a looong time since my last Christmas card, because I have missed posting a card last month as I was on vacation. I feel like I should make another one--soon-- just to make up for it...LOL. Anyway for the colour scheme of this card, I chose the traditional Christmas colours of red and green.


This Magnolia image I'm using is called Sweet Tilda from the Raising the Ceiling 2010 Collection. She's so adorable that I just want to hug her...LOL.
There are a few challenges that I am using this card to enter with:
Creative Inspirations Challenge 41 - Christmas in August.
Stamp with Fun Challenge 73 - Card for a girl.
7 Kids College Fund Challenge No. 2 - Strip it down, no more than 2 layers of DP.
I've put a different Tilda for the inside of my card.
This one is called Sparkling Tilda from the So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe 2009 Collection.


Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I appreciate the visit. Enjoy the rest of your week. Now, for your next Christmas card, hop over to Robin's blog.



Stamps: Magnolia Sweet Tilda and Sparkling Tilda, Rubber Stampede etched holly.
DP: from the Paper Company Holiday Paper Pack: red & green stripe, and green scroll.
Tools: EK Success scalloped scallops border punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities oval and scallop oval, Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch, Coluzzle oval template.
Misc.: Pearls from Michaels and Reflections, ribbon from Michaels.

No comments:

Post a Comment