Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Think I'm Being Ignored


The point of hanging a chalkboard in Isabella and Max's bathroom was to have a place to jot down some of their responsibilities, as a reminder. I pondered whether or not there was any chance it would help in this post. I loved the comment from Autumn, author of the blog design*dump:

"probably not! they'll still need some coaxing from mom! maybe you could write the message backwards, so they can read it when they are standing in front of the mirror! might make things a little more exciting for them to have to "decode" the message."

I thought this was a great suggestion! So I wrote the reminders backwards.



Can you believe they haven't noticed yet?! A full two days later. Come on, the message could not be more clear when standing at the mirror. (And Max is a great reader...no excuses there!)

Or perhaps they are simply ignoring me? Most likely. Kids...


Then, just look at this pretty fabric! Based on the happy and bright colors, you can see I am in no way ready for fall. Later in the week I'll show what the beautiful print has become...

No comments:

Post a Comment