Sunday, August 15, 2010

Plant A Little Sunshine Daisies


Today I worked with another new stamp set I purchased from Joan's Gardens.  This is the Heartfelt Creations "Daisy Patch Bouquet".  Isn't it pretty.  I used brown Vivid ink to stamp the design then stamped the largest flower again from the Daisy Patch single flowers.  The single flower was cut out with the matching die.  The flowers were colored with pigment ink using sponge daubers.  A Martha Stewart border was punched to go around the design.  The bottom half of the daisy panel was embossed with the Cuttlebug dotted Swiss embossing folder to give a little texture to the background.  The extra flower was attached with dimensionals and brown beads added to the center of all the flowers. 

A greeting was stamped using the JustRite "Seeds of Kindness" stamp set and cut out with a circle scalloped Nestability. A little color was added with a Copic marker and each scallop was pierced.  

To complete the card a gingham bow was added and well as some Cuttlebug corners.  Plus, can't forget the butterfly.  

I love working with the Heartfelt Creations stamps because they have so much detail and it is so much fun to be able to add dimension by using the matching dies to add extra
flowers or leaves.  

Tomorrow I will be going to the grand opening of a new Hobby Lobby that is opening up over in the Spokane Valley.  It is the first one in the Spokane area.  My "stamping" granddaughter is going with me and we plan to meet Patti Nelson (from Idaho) there.  I have known Patti for several years now, through blogging, and I am excited to meet her. I can't promise I will have time to post a card tomorrow, but if not, I will have one for you Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment