Friday, August 6, 2010

Framing A Bathroom Mirror - Final Pictures


Before

Paint, new light fixture shades, towel rings, a chalkboard, accessories and a mirror frame make a big difference.




Yes, I've resorted to a few angled shots. Here it was the only way I could get the entire top of the frame in a photo. I received a lot of suggestions after mentioning what a hard time I was having photographing this small space, particularly regarding lenses. So, when I get a moment, I'll be looking into what lens will help with this issue. Thanks!





This is probably my fastest redo to date...the vanity area of the bathroom is complete with the exception of the stenciling I plan to do. More on that next week, as I have made a decision on which stencil to use. I'm excited to be having Whitewall & Co make a stencil based on one of my designs. The pattern won't be painted on every wall, but just enough to soften the space and add another layer of interest.


Have a great weekend and look for my latest Houzz Ideabook tomorrow, which covers the fun trend of mixing a variety of chair styles around dining room tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment