Saturday, August 28, 2010

Autumn's coming!

Hello. Happy Saturday!

I am enjoying my summer, so I'm really so not ready for fall to come calling yet. But don't you just the colours of autumn? I sure do. Warm and rich colours and well...earthy...LOL. Here's a card I made in those colours!



I've created this card for Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Week 66, using Debs' sketch with the added theme autumn colours.

I am also entering this in the Papertake Weekly Challenge. Their current challenge is a 3-2-1 recipe challenge. The items are of your choice, so mine are 3 DP's, 2 flowers and 1 ribbon.

The image I used here is from In2stamps Elmit and Littlebell Collection. She is called Cute Littlebell. She can be purchased from In2stamps on-line store here.

That's it. A short and sweet posting for today. Thanks for taking the time to drop by for a visit. Appreciate it. Enjoy your weekend.


DP's: KC & Company Tim Coffey Fall Pumpkins and Fall Stripe, Provo Craft Fluttery Things.
Tools: Ek Success retro flower punches medium and small, Punch Bunch leaf punch, Martha Stewart twig punch.
Embellishments: Recollections Autumn pearls, ribbon from Michaels.

Promakers: blush, sunkissed pink, pastel pink, ivory, chesnut, henna, spice, burnt orange, honeycomb, apricot, olive green, moss, raw sienna, gold, mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment