Sunday, July 26, 2009

Linky Love~

First of all, I want to thank everyone who participated in the Frugal Friday Linky Party here at the Shabby Nest! I want you all to know, that I visited each and every Frugal Friday post, but I wasn't able to leave comments on all of them. I'm sorry for that...it was one of those crazy busy weekends...but know that I loved all your great Frugal OCD (Obsessively Consumed with Decorating) ideas! You all rock!

Here's a little taste of the great ideas that were shared~

Kim at Twice Remembered shared her gaudy art to chalkboard makeover...perfect!




Holly at Holly's Haven shared a makeover of a $5 locket that's sure to make your eyes pop out of their sockets...okay, I hope they don't really pop "out of their sockets", but you'll really want to see this makeover!





Loved this!!! Sariah at Enchantresses 3 shared a DARLING cloche creation she made with thrifted finds.




Melanie from the Old White Cottage shared a fabulous makeover of a $1 thrifted tray! Almost makes me want to serve someone breakfast in bed! Even better...someone can serve me breakfast in bed!!


If you haven't had a chance to look through all the great posts at the Frugal Friday Linky Party, click over here and take a look...you won't be disappointed!

Have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment