Friday, July 24, 2009

Just Because

Happy Friday!


This card was made for 2 challenges:

The first one is for Kellie Winnell. Her first blog...sketch challenge--she's got a new blog! There is a secret prize and a sketch to follow. Click here to hop over to get the details to Kellie's challenge and also to take a look at her new blog and... the gorgeous cards that she's created.

The 2nd challenge is from Cute Card Thursday. Challenge 70 - Eye to Eye!
... use eyelets on your card or project.


I saw these DP's at the local scrapbook store and they caught my eyes right away. The color combination really appeals to me. They're double-sided paper from the Paper Loft--I think it's a new line--Grandma's House, and the 2 designs are Hankie and Herb Garden. I already have a paper with similar colour combo at home (that's the one at the right on the inside of my card) from K&Company. I don't know the design name--it's been cut out.
Have a wonderful day, people. TGIF!
Stamps: Magnolia #209 Standing With Hair Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment