Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wishes & Kisses

Happy Sunday!

I'm still in a Christmasy mood. I've got another Christmas card. This one made for the Next Level. Their challenge of the week (which closes in, yikes, less than an hour, so I'm rushing through this--LOL) is Sketch with 3D Image.



This is the sketch that was provided.










I've carried the decoupage feature to outside the circle also, and use it for the poinsettia.







Frontal picture of the card doesn't really show the stages of the cutout pieces, so I hope you can see them here.
For the final/top pieces of the cut-outs (the face, the bell with glove, the pockets, etc.) what I've done is give them a bit of a curl--looks better than just having them laying flat.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps: Magnolia #322 Tilda with Bell, PSX G-3341 Poinsettia, Sentiment from Anna Griffin Christmas stamp set.
DP's: Provo Craft Winter Berries, K&Company Christmas Ivory Blind Embossed Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment