Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank You

Happy Sunday!


This card was made for Stamp With Fun Challenge. This is the sketch provide by Maria Bell for their challenge 16.
This card was also made for Colour Create Challenge. Their Challenge 23 - blue and white. The optional extra this week is VINTAGE.

Most of the time, I do distress the pieces of paper on my cards, but this time I heavilly distress them to give it a vintage look (hmm... I don't think I'm quite successful there...oh well).
Yesterday was such a crappy day for me! My computer crashed!!!!! And after talking to the support person (I asked her which part of the world she was in and she said the Philipines--isn't that amazing?) for a couple of hours (thank God I don't have to pay for that long-distance call), and trying everything to restore it, worse came to worst and we ended up having to restore my laptop to its original condition, as it was when I bought it. So, rats, darn, ...(insert here every swear words known to mankind), I lost every files that was in my laptop! Aghhhh!!! Looking at the bright side, I didn't have any important documents. And all the pictures I lost are still in my camera. Phew! Old e-mails are gone I think. Anyway, I have lots of work now to do to restore my files. Sorry for my rambling on here.

Thanks for dropping by.

Stamps: Magnolia #342 Spring Tilda, sentiment from Penny Black Flower Gallery clear stamp set.
DPs: Chatterbox Sky Bloom adn Courtyard Blossoms, Provo Craft Stone Washed Denim-wavy Plaid

No comments:

Post a Comment