Monday, July 20, 2009

Brimfield~

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the Brimfield goodness that I enjoyed with the Hubby on Friday afternoon.

I am so in love with Banjo clocks. I really wish I could have taken this pretty little thing home with me. (Okay, it wasn't so little, but it was pretty!)




I loved this little vignette...chippy-rusty-metal-architectural-thingy on an old weathered table with a robin's egg blue hoosier behind, and a reproduction bust.


I'm a sap for mirrors. This gilded beauty caught my eye.


Mmmmmmmmmm. Old linens and a fun new french-inspired pillow. Love. them.


What I loved here were the altered books. The vendor had taken old books and recovered them in lovely papers. So pretty on a shelf. And if you peek behind the bookshelf, you see the one treasure I would have loved to bring home (it was a little too $$$ for my blood - AND - I can't believe I didn't actually take a photo of it, hello?) an antique mercantile wrapping station complete with a roll of twine on the top and two rolls of brown Kraft paper. sigh.



I thought these sconces were adorable.




The hubby snapped this last pic. I don't think the old VW Bug was really for sale....but it is almost identical to my first car (which was almost as old and rusted as this one when I received it from my older brother - one of his fix-up projects. Surprised my parents let me drive it...it barely ran.) I include this photo purely for my own nostalgic purposes. Ha!


Hope you enjoyed this little tour of Brimfield! I had a great time! So much to look at...so many ideas in my little old head now.
Have a great Monday~

No comments:

Post a Comment