Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hello!

I've made a birthday card, but it can actually be used for any occasion. I've stuck the sentiment inside the card.

I'm using this card as my entry to 3 challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge -- Take Your Pick Colour Combi. It's very easy peasy and all you have to do is to create your card using a colour combi from the following - pink, black, white, yellow, green, grey and lilac You can use as many or as few of those colours as you want and of course, you can use your own preferred colours for skin tones and hair etc.

I've decided to use pink and green, but of a particular shade of each colour, because over at
Passion for Promarker Challenge, their colour challenge for Week 9 is rose pink & lime.

The 3rd challenge is Dutch Dare Card Challenge #56: Use cutting dies and/or punches.
I love punches. I've got punches coming out of my ears, LOL.

This is another one of my favorite Tilda (ahem...I guess I do say that about a lot of my Tildas, don't I? Well, they're ALL favorites. LOL. I love them all!!!) . This Tilda I think has the sweetest espression and just a touch of sadness or sorrow, as though to say I'm sorry. Well that's exactly the sentiment I want to express, because this is going to be a belated birthday card. Ouch!! I've been a bad girl. I keep putting it off. I just hope the recipient of this card feels it's better late than never.

I actually couldn't decide which colour to use for her dress and which for the scarf and which would look better. So I coloured both combinations. They both look okay to me. It was a coin toss. I put one Tilda on the front of the card and stuck the other one inside sitting on a present.


That's all folks. Have a wonderful day!


Stamps: Magnolia #310 Waiting Tilda, Imaginisce Snag 'Em Stamps Present, MSE! M126 Birthday Circles.
DP's: Basic GreyBasic Grey Archangel, Momenta A Family Affair Relations.
Tools: EK Success Retro Flower punches (large & medium), EK Success Photo Corner Curved punch, Martha Stewart border punch, Marvy Uchida Scallop Circle punch, Colluzel circle template.

No comments:

Post a Comment