Sunday, July 5, 2009

Enjoy Your Day

Happy Sunday to all!


This card was created using this wonderful sketch provided for The Next Level Issue #5 challenge.


At the same time, I have also used the colours chosen for the Stamp with Fun colour challenge, their Challenge #13, which are: turquoise-brown.




The image I used is the Magnolia Paris Tilda. I only had to choose one DP from Chatterbox , a double-sided one which has the 2 colours I wanted. The rest are cardstock paper--sorry, I wouldn't be able to tell you what they are as I don't keep track of the names of particular shades. (I dumped all my cardstocks together in a wooden box.)

I did a lot distressing for this card--just about everything except for Tilda herself. Used Tim Holtz distress ink pad Vintage Photo for the brown and also Colorbox pigment stamp pad turquoise.

Both the Tildas, on the front and on the inside, were cut out and then mounted on foam tape for a 3-dimensional effect.

Do you like my flower? Check out this StampARTic tutorial provided by Marianne on how to make this flower and a few others. It's cool!

That's all.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Stamps: Magnolia #208 Paris Tilda, Stampendous perfectly clear stamps set Everything Happy.
DP: Chatterbox Botanico Blue Oak.
Tools: EK Success border punch and flower punches, Tim Holtz distress ink pad vintage photo, Colorbox pigment stamp pad turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment