Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tilda with ballons

Happy Tuesday!

This card was created for the Friday Sketchers Challenge #52. Took me a while trying to figure out how to do this one.


This is Claudia Rosa's sketch that she's provided for the challenge. Took me a while trying to figure out how to do this one. I went searching for the tallest Tilda image that I could find to fill up that space where the image is suppose to go on. Found this one that I haven't use before, Tilda Holding Balloons.

Let me tell you that this image was not meant to be cut out. Have you ever tried to cut around a piece of string? Painstakingly time consuming!!!!! I can't believe I actually did it...well not all of it. But you know, if had to do this one all over again, I probably would have done the same thing--hee hee hee..... silly me!

I made the top semi-circle smaller than the bottom one, because I wanted to have some room at the top right hand corner to put some flowers there. My sister tells me that I have to improve on my flowers--I've been guilty of using the same type over and over. I have to use different varieties!!! So here you go, Sis!

The inside of the card .....


There's an exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, it's called The Next Level. Launch date is Monday, June 1/09. Click over to their blog to get all the deats, with blog candy and all. Looks very promising.......

Stamps: Magnolia #211 Tilda Holding Balloons, Inkadinkado 98166 birds carrying balloons.DP's: Chatterbox Olive Summer Flowers, Olive Sunbursts and Lake Stripe

No comments:

Post a Comment