Monday, May 18, 2009

Life's a Beach~

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Maine was wonderful! One of our favorite places on Earth. Just wish we could have stayed longer. A lot longer.

In honor of the coast, I'm sharing this project which I admit was directly "borrowed" from one of my favorite blogs. Problem is, I didn't save the link, so I can't remember which one. If this project was on your blog, please don't be shy about letting me know so I can give you proper credit. (Edited to add: I've had two commenters who have mentioned that they saw this project at My Romantic Home. They're right! Here's the link. )




So simple, but so striking! I love the beachy feel. Just a little starfish, glued on some linen and framed up in a shabby frame. It makes me smile EVERY time I see it. And it took less than 5 minutes...seriously. Great Gift Alert...I gave one to my mother-in-law for Mother's day. She loved it too!



And remember this little beauty. My cutie-patootie niece. Hop over to my little sis' blog and check out some other darling photos of this sweetie and her uber-cute big sis taken by Holly's talented friend! They'll make you smile!


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment