Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Numerical Order~

Okay, so I'm a little obsessed with numbers. I love to use them around my house. You all may remember my numbered dining chairs.





Well, that wasn't enough for me. I decided I had to number my barstools as well. Only this time, instead of handpainting, I went to visit my sister-in-law Alissa who owns a Cricut. Oh yeah! If you haven't used one of these babies, you don't know what you're missing. We took a little sticky-back vinyl and cut out these numbers (and some more that I will use in a future project!) And here they are! I just love them! (I cut out a number 4 too because one of these days we're going to buy a 4th barstool. Mr. Three has decided that he is old enough to sit at the bar with the big kids instead of using a high chair. sigh.)



And speaking of numberd, I also made this fun appliqued number pillow. I'm going to list it in my Etsy early next week. Love it!





We're packing up and heading to Maine this afternoon for a weekend getaway! Can't wait!!


Have a great Thursday~

No comments:

Post a Comment