Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Look What I Did~

Okay, so first of all, I have to tell you that my dear Nikon D60 is back!! Healed and ready to par-tay! I got her back yesterday and ran around snapping photos of all of my accumulated projects! Hooray!!! New photos to come!!!

Now on to today's fun...

Do you all remember this shower curtain?


I promised that I had something in mind for it... Here's what I did...


I made curtains for my Master Bedroom by cutting the shower curtain in half because I have two windows in my room, cutting the bottom 18" off (it wasn't long enough and I had something else in mind) and adding some of this great linen that I used for my n0-sew bedskirt pictured below.




This is my reading nook...doesn't my crown pillow look so Shabby Cute on my white slipcovered chair? (but I digress.)



So what did I do with the 18" I cut off, you ask?

Why I made more pillows OF COURSE!!



My master is getting closer to being finished!! Oh what a little shower curtain can do.


Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment