Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brimfield~

Last week, my intrepid sister-in-law Alissa and I decided to go to the Brimfield Antique Mart with four (yes four!!) kids in tow. My two littlest and her two littlest (4 kids, 4 years and under...yes, we may just be crazy!)But the kids did great and she and I did some much needed junque-ing.

Because of my recent toddler-related camera catastrophe, I didn't dare bring my D60 along. AND since I am on a budget, I reigned in my desire to by almost everything I saw. But never fear! I did find a few small treasures to share!


We happened by an architectural salvage dealer whose prices were amazing! I snatched up a few old newspaper print blocks and some old door rosettes!


I had to "blow out" this photo so you can see what the blocks spell...





Here is how they look in my cute little bird tray (a gift from my dear friend Trisha - ah! she knows me well!)



Here are the chippy, timeworn rosettes...I have a great little plan for these...stay tuned.




And if you want to look at some drool-worthy Brimfield photos (and who wouldn't?) check out this post over at Antique Therapy!


Join me tomorrow for Frugal Friday...


Have a great Thursday~

No comments:

Post a Comment