Friday, May 29, 2009

Sea Breeze

Happy Friday! I'm making this posting short and sweet.

This card is for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge. The theme for their Challenge #13 is: Under the Sea. Now, I don't have a Tilda image that's "under the sea", so I just went and had fun with this one. I've put Tilda as close to the sea as I can without going under, hee hee, and that's "at the beach." I've also dressed Tilda in her beach outfit--LOL. Oh well, I'm no dress designer that's for sure.
I made the border using a decorative scissor with a wavy pattern for the ocean waves. The sand coloured paper is edge-torn--don't know if you can see that from the picture-- to make it looked like waves washing on the seashore.

Thanks for stopping for a look and sea (okay, okay...see) and hopefully leaving a comment. It's very much appreciated.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Stamps: Magnolia #267 Whirling Flowers Tilda, Inkadinkado clear stamp set 97521 Coastal.
DP: Fiskars Heidi Grace Designs Meadow Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment