Monday, May 11, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

Today I wanted to share these drool-worthy photos of a lovely "french flea-market" style cottage. Yeah, so they had me at the name..."french flea market" ...I'm sooo there. Hope you enjoy (and get a little inspiration along the way!)






This porch is too dreamy! Love the settee (and the pink rainboots)


Just love this bed. Might not be practical with a house full of kiddos, but the old chippy door for a base, and the old mantel for a headboard are beyond lovely.


Loving the white slipcovers and the grainsack upholstery, ticking, and of course, toile!


Another view of the same fabulous room!

Love this little bistro set (and the sweet metal birds!)


Sea glass has long been a favorite of mine. I love the colors!


And speaking of color...I soooo love this cupboard. I have a project in mind using this exact color....aah! The possibilities!



All photos from BHG
I love all of the unexpected touches in this dining room. The oversized candelabra...the garden-style folding chairs, the big galvanized bucket of flowers, and the elegant chandelier! Beautiful!
Now go forth, inspire, and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment