Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Today

Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend and the weather is co-operating.

I've got my order of new stamps to use, woo hoo--old and new images. For this card I chosen an old image of Paris Tilda--new to me though.

Here's the card:

This card was made for the Stamp With Fun challenge, using Nikki's sketch shown at the right here.

Instead of putting 3 large flowers as shown on the sketch, I've decided to use a sprinkle of small flowers for a change.

And the inside of the card .....

That's it.
Hope the rest of your weekend will be wonderful and productive.


Stamps: Magnolia #208 Paris Tilda, Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps Everything Happy.
DP: Hot Off the Press Joy's Vintage Papers.
Tools: Fiskars rope border punch, Marvy Uchida small daisy punch, (flower center) thumb-size daisy punch from Michaels that you get for $1.50 CAN (probably $1.00 US).

No comments:

Post a Comment