Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Flora and Fauna~

Today we're making our semi-annual trip with the three boys to see our Pediatric GI docs at Children's Hospital for their Alpha-1. Please keep us in your prayers that all is well with the boys and that their bloodwork numbers are good!



Now on to fun stuff~


It's been a while since I've posted photos for the sake of photos. But since my little camera is back, I've been snapping away....thought I'd share a few images to put us all in a spring-y mood.

These were taken in Maine over the weekend...






And I had to share this portrait of my doggy-niece Lola (she belongs to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law)...isn't she lovely? A natural in front of the camera!

To come this week...
  • A wrought iron bed makover and
  • Treasures from Brimfield
Stay tuned...


Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment