Monday, May 4, 2009

happy everything

Hello!

Another card done!! I'm loving this--my collection is slowly growing.

Beatrix has provided this wonderful sketch to follow for this week’s challenge at the Friday Sketchers Challenge blog. It's their challenge #50--Wow, Happy 50th by the way! (Almost your one-year anniversary!)

You have to excuse my using this Tilda image from the Winter Collection 2008, but I just got the stamp and this Tilda is soooo….. adorable that I just had to use her right away on a card. With the exception of her gloved hand, it doesn’t really look wintery does it? Ah…doesn’t really matter!

And the inside of my card looks like this: Now that that's done, on to a card for my Mom. Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday!!!

Stamps: Magnolia #310 Waiting Tilda from the Winter Collection 2008, Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamp Set Everything Happy
Designer Papers: All from Chatterbox: Spruce Vine, Soft Stripe and Scarlet Dandelion

No comments:

Post a Comment