Monday, May 25, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday


I'm sure you all know by now how much I adore numbers....on pillows and chairs in particular! But what I love even more is when one of my ideas inspires someone else! One of my dear readers, Tiffany at Happy Day shared a project that she made which was inspired by my numbered dining chairs...


Photo from Happy Day

Isn't this ADORABLE? It makes me want to go find an old school desk just so I can do the same thing! She has some other cute numbered projects as well. You can see her post here.



And I had to share with you all the inspiration behind my numbered bar stools. (above)



Photo by Lulu &Co.


Simply FABULOUS! Lulu at Lulu & Co. found this great "bench" on a recent antiquing trip. If you've never been to Lulu's blog, you better hurry on over. She always has something inspirational to share!

And Don't Forget the Frugal Friday Linky Party this Friday, May 29th!! Meet here and share your Frugal Decorating Genius!!

Have a great Tuesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment