Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Birdie Hotel - addition to the birdhouse garden

I made a little addition to my bird house garden today. I call this one, The Birdie Hotel.


Thanks to friends Geraldine and Hank, I'm now the proud owner of that old rustic ladder! Cool! And naturally, I ran home and put it right to work within minutes. Thanks guys! I love it! And so will the birds.

I love evening sun photos.


It was just such a beautiful day out today, I couldn't resist snapping a couple shots of the mountain view out back. My property is fortunate to be backed onto a city owned park, so my yard appears much larger than it is. It's a great place to kick a soccerball if you desire abit more space. There is a little creek that runs along the taller grass.


This willow sits right behind my house. It's truely as glorious as it looks. A single rope swing with a loop for one's foot is attached to a branch. I'd so love it if it had a seat swing for the not so adventurous. (that would be me!)

Here's hoping you enjoyed sunshine in your neighbourhood today too!
_____________
Kimba at A Soft Place To Land is having a Garden Party - June 15 2009 edition! Go check out other gardens in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment