Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Touches of Spring~

Subtle hints of spring are making their way into my house...

This little rooster is a door knocker that the hubby and I found years ago. I keep thinking that I'm going to put it up on one of our doors...but I haven't yet. I stuck it in this tarnished silver sugar dish just to hold it for a while, but I liked it so much it's still there!


Remember the pretty mercury glass bird that Shannon sent me? He has a new home inside my little cloche.



Sorry this photo is so blurry...but I wanted to share with you all the pretty faux eggs I found at JoAnn's...on sale of course! I love the muted tones of green, beige and tan... not too "in your face" but very spring-y!



I just love this pretty little painting of a bird and nest with eggs. It looks oh-so-spring-chic in my little French toile frame!



My apothecary jars are all set for spring!



I was packing up this special order for a customer and thought it looked so cute in a pile on my bed...I had to snap a photo! And finally, a shout out for my very good blog buddy, the Pretty Organizer! She's hosting a Toile Linky party on March 24th (I'm co-hosting - which basically means she does all the hard work, and I talk about doing the hard work.) Hope you'll all join us at her wonderful blog on Toile Tuesday and link up with your posts about Toile...I know you all love it as much as I do...so I hope to see you there!


Have a lovely Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment