Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Papeterie~

I've mentioned my obsession with paper before. And I think most of you know by now how much I love photography and drawing. I have had it in the back of my mind for some time that I wanted to find a way to combine these things into something fun for my Etsy. Then I hit on the idea of cards featuring my photography and artwork.




So here is the first group of cards for the Shabby Nest Papeterie listed on my Etsy store. They feature my "winter blossom" photo. I like these for their simplicity and elegance. Hope you do too.



These little beauties feature my new nest drawing. They are so spring-y! I heart them.


And for those of you that have asked about purchasing prints of my drawings or photographs, I am working on those as well. Stay tuned.



Have a great Thursday~

No comments:

Post a Comment