Monday, March 9, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

I had a wonderful weekend in Maine! Relaxing and rejuvenating! It is my little family's favorite place on earth! And while we were there, I had the chance to sit back and peruse some magazines. As I was soaking in the latest edition of Coastal Living I ran across three lovely bathrooms by their style editor Heather Chadduck! For those of us who are Heather Chadduck fans...we can still find her there! Hooray!!!

I really hoped to share one of those bathrooms with you all for today's Inspire-Me Tuesday...but alas, they weren't on the Coastal Living website...so I will have to share it with you another day. Luckily, as I was searching, I ran across a couple of other lovelies that were definitely inspiring...


The color palette of this pretty bathroom is very similar to my upstairs bath. I love the pretty mismatched mirrors...and the slipcovered chair!

This bathroom is simply amazing! I adore the shelving...the wainscotting on the tub...the white fluffy towels. And in the nooks across the top of the shelves...vintage cameras!!! The Hubby and I have quite a collection of old, vintage cameras! I never thought of putting them in a bathroom...but they look perfect!

Now, go forth, inspire and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment